We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Company Manager to assist the Artistic Director and Executive Producer in the realisation of the company’s annual program. You will be responsible for financial management, maintaining the daily operations of the company, and all administration, marketing, and reporting requirements to funders and partners.
Major responsibilities are:
- In conjunction with the Executive Producer, develop and manage annual and project budgets
- Sourcing new and alternative funding opportunities and revenue streams
- Prepare and manage all funding applications and acquittals for all successful funding, including triennial funding agreements with Arts Victoria and Australia Council
- To support and promote the company’s activities and aims within the industry and the general public throughout Australia and internationally.
- Coordinate and manage all administrative tasks including bookkeeping and human resources
View the full position description: Company Manager Position Description_2015
Application Details: please email a letter of application, information addressing the key selection criteria and resume in response to the position description to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line ‘Company Manager Application’) Closing date: Friday 17 July